HGV Class 2 Retail Driver
Hours of work & contract: Full and part time contracts up to 40 hours per week over seven days, to include weekends and late nights and Bank Holiday working.
We currently require an experienced HGV Class 2 driver. The ideal candidate must have prior experience, and must be proficient with securing their load.
Applying candidates MUST hold an up-to-date Driver CPC card, Digital Tachograph card and valid HGV Class 2 entitlement with prior crane experience.
This job is a full-time vacancy, for the right candidate.
To provide a professional, friendly and efficient service to the Centre’s customers. Providing advice and assistance whilst ensuring compliance to company policies, ‘best practice’, and current legislation.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Good oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments
• Good interpersonal and customer facing skills, able to empathize, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes-pressurized environment
• A conscientious, flexible and ‘can do’ working style. Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from line manager
• Proven drive and enthusiasm for retail sales with a desire to update product knowledge and skill set where required ????
• Good security awareness and understanding of the vulnerability of stock within a retail environment
• Good attention to detail and ability to recognize the benefits of effective merchandising
• Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Drivers require appropriate CPC certificate, digital tachograph card and crane/grab certificate.
• Confident driving on unfamiliar roads & being able to follow a SatNav.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• A valid forklift truck certificate.
• Fork lift truck drivers to carry out routine checks of their truck and appropriate paperwork.
• Clean driving licence.• Fork lift truck drivers to carry out routine checks of their truck and appropriate paperwork.
• Completing paperwork clearly & to a high standard.
Main Duties & responsibilities:
• To provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed these wherever possible
• To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working
• Deliver customer service in line with ‘best practice’. Ensure compliance to relevant policies.
• Provide point of contact for customer enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome
• Aid customers should an incident occur, seeking guidance in line with company policies
• Assist in the general duties of the Yard, as instructed by the Yard managers.
• Drivers to clean and carry out routine checks of their vehicles and complete appropriate paperwork.
For an application: please contact: Steve Bell (email@example.com)