Bee Wild T&C’s
Please read below before your visit.
BEE WILD RULES OF PLAY
We want all children to have a fun and great experience at Bee Wild. We have some terms & conditions that not only protect us, but more important protect you and your children. Please familiarise yourself with the following terms & conditions:-
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Bee Wild do not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
Only children who are under 1.5m in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
Children using the toilet should wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
- Age restrictions vary depending on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and wellbeing of the child in their care and must always maintain supervision.
- In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Bee Wild may be consumed on the premises (unless someone in your party has allergies)
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on-going safety audits.
- All damages to Bee Wild either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
- The Bee Wild team supervise the play equipment and help maximize your children’s enjoyment from the play experience. They are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, Bee Wild cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!
- Running is strictly prohibited.
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden in Bee Wild.
Bee Wild Refunds
Please note, we do not give refunds for any sessions. To notify us of a change to your session please email email@example.com and we will do our best to arrange an alternative for you. We require 48 hours’ notice of any changes. We are also unable to split bookings. Please note, we cannot accept booking changes via Facebook, Instagram, phone, or any other email address.
Bee Wild Parties
Please take note of our terms and conditions below.
- Where full party payments (over and above the minimum numbers required for your party) are made at the time of booking, we will assume these numbers to be definite and no refund will be given for any overpayment due to lesser attendance of guests on the day.
- Balance payments are due on the day of your party and will be required prior to commencement once the number of guests has been confirmed.
- Any amendments to number of children/adults attending the party are to be made 5 days prior to party. Any reductions to party numbers after this date will not be refunded.
- At least 2 adults need to be present in the party room during mealtime and when children are present.
- Cancellation must be made at least a month prior to event, after this time no refund will be issued.
- We ask for no photographs to be taken in Bee Wild if you haven’t booked an exclusive use party to safeguard other children in attendance.
- Please make us aware of any food allergies or intolerances 5 days prior to the event.
- Balloons will not be supplied, but you are welcome to supply your own.
- Any extra decorations are subject to the Manager’s discretion.
- You are welcome to bring your own cake and Bee Wild will supply a cake knife.
- The children are your responsibility whilst on our site.
Hollybush Garden Centre and Aquaria
Telephone: 01922 418050