Hollybush Garden Centre’s Conditions Of Sale
- For some items not yet in stock, you can pre-order them to avoid the disappointment of us selling out. We require 20% at the time of ordering. We will contact you to arrange a delivery date as soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse.
- Please note due to the current Global situation with delays, the ‘In Stock Date’ is only an estimate and is subject to change. You will be eligible for a full refund should the original ‘In Stock Date’ exceed 30 days.
- Delivery is kerbside only and we are unable to bring the item into your property or remove any packaging unless by special arrangement. Please ensure you have the appropriate arrangements in place to move to your preferred location.
Returns & Refunds Policy
- We are happy to exchange unwanted goods within 28 days of purchase on production of a valid receipt, providing the goods are in a saleable condition and still in the original packaging.
- Alternatively, we can offer you a store credit at our own discretion.
- We do not accept refunds on any unwanted goods after purchase. Your statutory rights are unaffected. A store credit note or exchange may be issued at our own discretion.
- A refund can be authorised for any clothing that cannot be tried on in store.
- Please check your receipts before leaving the store as mistakes cannot be rectified later.
- In the unlikely event your purchase is damaged please contact us on 01922 418050 between 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday and 10:15am to 4:15pm Sunday for next steps.
Liability For Products Delivered
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Sale will affect these legal rights.
- Please note that the images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images. Please refer to the product descriptions on the website which will set out full details of the product.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaching these Terms of Sale is strictly limited to any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaching these Terms of Sale. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Sale, we are not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these Terms of Sale arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any terms implied under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Sale of Goods and Services Act 1982;
- any liability arising under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
- any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- Except as set out above, we are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts; or
- loss of anticipated savings,
- Provided that this shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the above.
- Please present the voucher to the cashier before they begin to ring in your purchase.
- One voucher per transaction and per customer.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher, gift card/voucher.
- Gift cards/vouchers, gas and concession products are excluded from money off vouchers.
- Offers subject to availability and while stocks last.
- Hollybush and HTA gift cards are redeemable in store only.
- The value of purchases will be deducted from the card balance.
- No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or any other gift vouchers.
- Hollybush cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged gift cards or credit notes. They will not be replaced, or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- By activating and or redeeming this gift card you accept and agree to our terms and conditions.
- Hollybush has the right to charge a re-stocking fee if a product has been returned to us in an unsaleable condition.
- For example if a products packaging has been open, or the item has been built, we will accept it back for an exchange or credit note with a re-stocking fee of up to £50.00
- At Hollybush, we are proud of the quality of our plants.
- If your plants die within the first twelve month’s we will replace them free of charge.
- Return the plant along with your proof of purchase and plant label and we will happily replace your plant or issue you with a credit note.
- This guarantee is subject to you following the planting and care instructions supplied with the plant. Extreme climatic conditions may invalidate this guarantee.
- Houseplants, bonsai and bedding plants are excluded from this scheme.
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Pet & Aquatic Livestock Guarantee
- Pets are living creatures which must be cared for everyday . We care for them here and do not knowingly sell an animal that is sick, or suffering from any visible deformity.
- Please do not buy a pet unless you are prepared to care for it for the rest of it’s life. Remember that many pets do enjoy a long lifespan.
- Do not buy a pet for friends or relatives without first discussing it with them and getting their agreement. You must be satisfied that they will care for it properly.
- Do not have second thought after you have brought a pet from us. It is extremely unlikely that we will be able to have it back.
- We offer a 48 hour guarantee of livestock but we cannot guarantee it’s sex and although some animals live happily together, we advise that this is done at the owners risk.
- Please let us know immediately if your pet appears to be unwell. We may refer the problem to our own Vet if necessary. We DO NOT pay vet fees except by prior arrangement.
- Our Aquatic Livestock Guarantee is 48 hours from date of purchase, we do require proof of purchase & a water sample available to be tested before replacement livestock is offered.
- Livestock will not be on sale straight after arriving from supplier. They will remain off sale until their quarantine period is complete or a Staff maybe is happy with the condition of the Livestock.
If you’re buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free.
- Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK’s fastest growing type of waste.
- Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment.
- If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and human health.
We can help
- We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items when purchasing a new item from us.
- Please speak to a member of staff for details on how to dispose of your Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
Crossed out wheeled-bin symbol
- To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol.
- Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.