Home Delivery Terms & Conditions
Hollybush Garden Centre & Aquaria Trading as Hollybush Nurseries Ltd
1) We normally deliver between 8:00AM & 5:30PM, it is an all day service between these hours and specific times with not be quoted.
2) All quoted delivery dates are estimates and although we try our best to meet them we will not be responsible if we are unable to do so.
3) Non Stock Goods & Special Orders – We will let you know if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days of when we receive payment and we will give you the option to either wait for the product or receive a full refund.
4) We strongly recommend you do not book trades persons until your order has been delivered and checked by yourself. We cannot be held responsible for any third-party costs or charges you may incur due to non-delivery of an order, or orders that have not been checked on delivery.
5) We do not normally deliver on UK Bank Holidays.
6) All orders will be delivered to a single UK address.
7) All deliveries will be made to the best of our ability. The customer is responsible for supplying accurate information regarding access width etc. In the event our vehicle cannot reach your address due to parked vehicles, restricted access or other reasons beyond our control we reserve the right to make an additional charge for re-delivery.
8) Due to insurance guidelines our staff will not take our vehicles off road.
9) Due to insurance guidelines we will not take a vehicle onto your property if you are not present. In any event we will not be responsible for any damage howsoever caused.
10) Our vehicles are generally not permitted to lift loads over walls or fences etc. All deliveries are kerbside only. the driver’s decision on alternative option is final.
11) Risk of loss and damage to products on site, you must ensure there is access for pre-built products. (Please ask in store for assembly costs)
12) The customer is responsible for the disposal of any packaging, pallets etc.
13) All deliveries must be paid in full before the delivery date.