General Site Labourer – Litter Picker
Company: Jack Moody Plant Hire Limited
Location: West Midlands
Roles and Responsibilities
• Adhere at all times to Jack Moody Recycling Limited safe working practices and ensure that adequate PPE is used for the job you are completing.
• The picking of non hazardous contaminant material (litter) from the product received on site either prior to or during processing.
• Cleaning down of machines when requested to do so by the machine operator / driver.
• Keeping the site pathways / roadways clear of any litter when going about your daily duties.
• Check off all loads when being discharged and making sure drivers mates are picking loads.
• Assisting when required in the In-vessel facility and with the sites odour suppressant systems.
• Fly Spraying
• Traffic Monitoring
• Clean the Magnets
• Any other duties as requested from time to time
What will be expected of you:
• To be punctual and be at your work station at the appropriate time each day.
• The ability to work well with colleagues within a team
• The ability to motivate yourself in your daily work activities.
• The ability to communicate accurately with colleagues, supervisors and managers.
For further information: Please call 01922 417648 or contact Karen Martin (email@example.com).
Jack Moody Group is an equal opportunities employer.