Grounds Maintenance Operative
Grounds Maintenance Operatives
We’re looking for Grounds Maintenance operatives to carry out our landscaping grounds maintenance contracts and achieve the highest level of service to the client.
You will need:
• Minimum 1 year’s experience in the industry operating mowers, strimmers, hedge cutters etc.
• Valid CSCS Card
• Clean driving license
• PA1, PA6 spraying license
• Trailer license preferable but not essential.
• Motivated individual able to work effectively and efficiently alone or as part of a team
• Able to follow and implement precise instruction with a keen eye for detail.
• Implement a positive health and safety culture
• Maintain and secure any company vehicle, machinery and equipment issued, in a clean and tidy condition
• Manage your time effectively
• Always act in the best interests of the Company and its clients at all times.
• Work alongside colleagues to assist in meeting the specification of various works, and keeping the manager informed of any variations, additional works and site problems.
• Work with specialist operators and where necessary sub-contractors, and on initial site visit works.