Hard Landscaping Groundworker
Jack Moody Landscaping and Civil Engineering Ltd is part of Jack Moody Holdings PLC based at Hollybush Farm, Shareshill. With over 60 years in business Jack Moody Holdings PLC have established themselves as leading experts in the construction and maintenance of living landscapes.
Through our subsidiary companies we provide both trade and individual customers with a variety of award winning horticultural, civil engineering, maintenance and recycling solutions. Our businesses include one of the UK’s largest garden centres, one of the country’s leading purpose built recycling facilities and industry renowned Jack Moody LCE Ltd.
Company: Jack Moody Landscaping & Civil Engineering Limited
Location: Hollybush Farm, Shareshill, WV10
Reports To: Department Manager
Hours of work & contract: Fulltime -7.30 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Job Summary: Hard Landscaping Groundworkers, Experienced ground worker for civil and hard landscaping jobs throughout the UK.
Essential Skills, Experience and/or Qualifications
• Experience of civils/hard landscaping works to include Road, path, Drainage, Paving, Earthworks, Construction etc.
• Previous experience in civils/hard landscaping and the ability to operate small excavators, dumpers (all sizes) rollers and relevant hand tools.
• Knowledge and understanding of Industry regulations relating to site works
• CPCS and CSCS cards essential
• Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and experience implementing Health & Safety policies and procedures
• Operation and maintenance of machinery
• Good communication skills when working as part of a team and liasing with clients.
• Required to work to a high standard and be flexible in approach to work.
• Full clean UK driving license desirable but not essential
Please be aware that the sites vary in size, location, terrain, slopes and gradients and that work activities continue in all weather conditions.
For further information: Please call Jack Moody Group on 01922 417648.