Hard Landscaping Supervisor
Our Business: Jack Moody Landscaping and Civil Engineering Ltd is part of Jack Moody Holdings PLC based at Hollybush Farm, Shareshill. With over 60 years in business Jack Moody Holdings PLC have established themselves as leading experts in the construction and maintenance of living landscapes.
Through our subsidiary companies we provide both trade and individual customers with a variety of award winning horticultural, civil engineering, maintenance and recycling solutions. Our businesses include one of the UK’s largest garden centres, one of the country’s leading purpose built recycling facilities and industry renowned Jack Moody LCE Ltd.
Company: Jack Moody Landscaping & Civil Engineering Limited
Location: Hollybush Farm, Shareshill, WV10
Reports to: Department Manager
Hours of work & contract: Fulltime -7.30 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Job Summary: Landscape Supervisor – Hard Landscaping, To organise and motivate a team of Landscape Operatives on various sites under your supervision, ensuring all services are delivered to a high standard which meet company and customer expectations.
Essential Skills, Experience and/or Qualifications
• Skilled in all aspects of civils/hard landscaping works to include Road, path, Drainage, Paving, Earthworks, Construction etc..
• Proven ability to lead and motivate team members towards achieving objectives
• Previous experience in civils/hard landscaping and the ability to operate small excavators, dumpers (all sizes) rollers and relevant hand tools.
• Understanding of contract documents and drawings
• Knowledge and understanding of Industry regulations relating to site works
• Ability to set out works of all sizes accurately
• Clean Driving licence
• CPCS and SSSTS card
• Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and experience implementing Health & Safety policies and procedures
• Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
• Strong customer care skills and the ability to represent the Company professionally
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Good record keeping skills
• Evidence of continuous improvement and problem-solving ability
• Full clean UK driving license with ability tow trailers (B+E categories)
Please be aware that the sites vary in size, location, terrain, slopes and gradients and that work activities continue in all weather conditions.
For further information: Please call Jack Moody Group on 01922 417648.