Loading Shovel Driver
Company: Jack Moody Plant Hire Limited
Location: West Midlands
You will involve working in all departments of the recycling facility
You will report any problems you encounter immediately to your site manager, if he is not available then to the assistant Site manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Adhere at all times to Jack Moody Recycling Limited safe working practices and ensure that adequate PPE is used for the job you are completing.
• Loading articulated lorries with products
• Take responsibility when loading machines such as shredders, screeners, crusher’s & chippers
• Turning windrows
• Constructing ramps where needed
• Loading and unloading In-vessel compost bays
• Maintain housekeeping of the site by scraping the floor after a job has finished.
What will be expected of you:
• To be punctual and be at your work station at the appropriate time each day.
• The ability to work well with colleagues within a team.
• Good knowledge of the operation of a loading shovel
• Meeting of strict deadlines for completion of tasks.
• The ability to communicate accurately with colleagues, supervisors and managers.
• You will need to know the workings of the whole plant in general and the duties of your colleagues
For further information: Please call 01922 417648 or contact Karen Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Jack Moody Group is an equal opportunities employer.