Transit Box Van Driver
Temporary contract to include some Weekends & some Weekdays where needed.
To provide a professional, friendly and efficient service to the Centre’s customers. Providing advice and assistance, maintaining product and undertaking light cleaning duties whilst ensuring compliance to company policies, ‘best practice’, and current legislation.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Good oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments.
• Good interpersonal and customer facing skills, able to empathise, maintain professionalism, display patience and politeness within a sometimes-pressurised environment
• A conscientious, flexible and ‘can do’ working style. Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from line manager
• Good security awareness and understanding of the vulnerability of stock within a retail environment
• Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Drivers require appropriate current driving license.
Desirable Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Previous experience with good organisational skills.
Main Duties & responsibilities:
• To provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements, working to exceed these wherever possible
• To demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working
• Deliver customer service in line with ‘best practice’. Ensure compliance to relevant policies.
• Provide point of contact for customer enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome
• Aid customers should an incident occur, seeking guidance in line with company policies
• Take responsibility for own area (where allocated), ensure this and product is maintained safely, securely and in line with company ‘best practice’. Merchandise product efficiently and effectively to maximise sales
• Assist in the general duties of the Yard, as instructed by the Yard managers. This includes the shifting of new products and deliveries to their required location. Ensure the logging in and out procedures are followed, and any anomalies are highlighted to the Landscape Materials Manager.
• Drivers to clean and carry out routine checks of their vehicles and complete appropriate paperwork.
• Fork lift truck drivers to carry out routine checks of their truck and appropriate paperwork.
Other Duties & responsibilities:
Any other duties deemed necessary as and when required
For an application, please contact:
Steve Bell (email@example.com)