Welder Fabricator – Workshop
Company: Jack Moody Plant Hire Limited
Location: Willenhall, West Midlands
Description: Your duties will include welding and fabrication of mainly mild/steel some steel and aluminium welding mainly with mig but tig and arc helpful skills. Experienced welder fabricator / mechanical background advantageous required for busy fabrication / busy recycling site. Applicant must have at least 5 years’ experience in the following: Fabrication, Welding, Plasma Cutting/ Gas Cutting.
It would be beneficial if applicant has mechanical experience for repairing plant and recycling equipment.
Successful applicant must be able to work under their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Primarily candidates will fabricate and weld our range of recycling equipment.
• Maintain a good level of housekeeping at all times.
• ideally candidates will have a minimum of 5 years as a fabricator welder and have experience manufacturing medium to heavy engineered steel products using MMA and Mig processes to a high level of quality,
• We would be most interested in candidates with experience of Tig, possibly welding aluminium,
• Candidates must be capable of reading engineering drawings.
• Clean diver licence required
• Salary negotiable based on experience.
• Coded welders
• Driving Licence
• Secondary education
• Welding / Fabrication: 5 years
Required licence or certification:
• Drivers Licence Clean
For further information: Please call 01922 417648 or contact Karen Martin (email@example.com).
Jack Moody Group is an equal opportunities employer.