Welder Fabricator – Workshop/Mobile
Jack Moody Plant Hire – Willenhall, West Midlands
Your duties will include welding and fabrication of mainly mild/steel some steel and aluminum welding mainly with MiG but TIG and arc helpful skills
Experienced welder fabricator / mechanical background advantageous required for busy fabrication / busy recycling site. Applicant must have at least 10 years’ experience in the following:
Fabrication, Welding, Plasma Cutting/ Gas Cutting
It would be beneficial if applicant has mechanical experience for repairing plant and recycling equipment.
Successful applicant must be able to work under their own initiative and be able to work as part of a team.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Primarily candidates will fabricate and weld our range of recycling equipment.
• Maintain a good level of housekeeping at all times.
• ideally candidates will have a minimum of 5 years as a fabricator welder and have experience manufacturing medium to heavy engineered steel products using MMA and MiG processes to a high level of quality.
• We would be most interested in candidates with experience of TIG, possibly welding aluminum,
• Candidates must be capable of reading engineering drawings.
• Clean diver license required
• Salary negotiable based on experience.
• Coded welders
• Driving License
• Secondary education
• Welding / Fabrication: 10 years
Required license or certification:
• Drivers License Clean
To apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org