The safety of our customers and colleagues is paramount and several social distancing and health and safety measures are in place.
Following the latest government announcement of new national restrictions which come into effect on Thursday 5th November, garden centres, along with other retailers providing essential goods and services can remain OPEN.
You can find further details on the government website: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/new-national-restrictions-from-5-november
Please note that whilst we remain open, the restaurant and our concession shops* will be closed from Thursday November 5th until December 2nd 2020. We will update our customers through our website hollybush-garden.com or social media pages (https://www.facebook.com/HollybushGarden/) should advice change.
In order for our customers to carry on shopping safely we are continuing with our existing Covid19 secure measures. In addition to these we will be constantly monitoring the amount of customers allowed in store at any one time.
Customers may experience some queuing, although we will try and ensure this is kept to a minimum.
Please note that all customers will have a temperature check when entering the store.
Our current opening times are: Weekday Opening Times: 10.00am to 5.00pm Sunday Hours: 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Customer numbers are limited in store at any one time, for all departments. This may result in customers having to queue externally at certain times of the day.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all time (except by children under 11 and those who are medically exempt)
- We welcome groups of up to 5 people but please respect social distancing from our other customers and staff.
- All customers and colleagues should try to keep 2 metres apart and follow the one-way and directional signage in place.
- Temperatures will be checked on arrival and we ask you to check in using the NHS Track and Trace app.
- There is a trolley/basket cleaning point provided at the store entrance.
- All tills and the Information Desk have been fitted with Perspex screens to protect customers and colleagues. Contactless payment limits have been increased and all transactions should be paid for by chip and pin or contactless whenever possible.
- The outdoor Children’s play area is open but please read the signage before you enter as there are limits in place to help with social distancing.
- Please do not visit if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- Dogs are not permitted in store at this time (except for assistance/guide dogs)