The following are the Terms and Conditions of using this Bee Wild Soft Play
Bee Wild Rules of Play
- We want all children to have a fun and great experience at Bee Wild. We have some terms & conditions that not only protect us, but more important protect you and your children. Please familiarise yourself with the following terms & conditions:-
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Bee Wild do not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children who are under 1.5m in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- Children using the toilet should wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
- Age restrictions vary depending on the play zone that visitors are using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within the play centre.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and wellbeing of the child in their care and must always maintain supervision.
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Hollybush Nurseries Ltd and yourself.
- Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and there are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
- Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
- Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations. In the event of having to close following Government advice or legislation, a full refund will be offered.
- Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold.
- Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
- Your ticket will be emailed to you within 24 hours. This is your proof of purchase of your booking, please bring this with you to your session as this is your ticket. We do not have printing facilities in the garden center so you must print before you arrive.
- We operate a strict no ticket, no entry policy. It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot be rectified. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.